• It is understood this
Studio/Photographer is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform
the photographic services requested on this Contract.
• Upon scheduling of any session a
retainer fee equal to one half of the session fee shall be collected to hold
agreed upon date.
•An additional $50 fee shall apply for any rescheduling of an appointment made 25 days or less prior to the original scheduled date and must be collected prior to rescheduling of an appointment.
• Upon signature, the
Studio/Photographer shall reserve the time and date agreed upon. Unless the Studio
is able to fully replace the cancelled reservation, all session fees and
retainers are nonrefundable, even if the session is rescheduled or canceled for
any reason other than inclement weather (only applicable to outdoor shoot).
• If, in the opinion of the
photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the
creation of a session meeting the artistic standards of the
studio/photographer, photographer may elect to use an alternate location or to
reschedule the session.
• No part of any order, including
previews, will be delivered until the balance is paid in full. Full payment is
due at time of session.
• The Studio/Photographer reserves
the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display,
publication or other purposes. The Client signing this contract warrants that
he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all
persons or property included in the session in this manner and shall indemnify
and defend the Studio/Photographer in the event of litigation arising out of
such use. Negatives, digital files and previews remain the exclusive property
of this Studio/Photographer.
• Dangerous Conditions - If during the assignment the photographer or his crew are exposed to 1. Conditions which imperil or cause the photographer or his crew to fear for their safety or 2. Objectionable or illegal acts to which the photographer or his crew do not wish to be a party to or witness then the studio / photographer reserves the right to immediately protect the studios' / photographers interest, including but not limited to a cessation of the assignment / contract leaving the location and or terminating this contract. In such circumstances the studio and photographer will not refund any monies paid by client. Client shall indemnify studio / photographer and crew from any damages or injury that the studio / photographer or crew may sustain arising from or related to any conditions or cancelations.
• Capturing of photographic images are not guaranteed and the studio / photographer is not responsible for other parties, people, animals, debris or act of god getting in the line of sight or blocking the photographer while trying to capture an image.
• Studio/Photographer may
substitute another photographer to take the photographs in the event of Studio/Photographer’s
illness or of scheduling conflicts. In the event of such substitution, Studio/Photographer
warrants that the photographer taking the photographs shall be a competent professional.
• If the Studio/Photographer cannot
perform this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or
other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness
or emergency, then the Photographer shall return any deposit or session fee to
the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract.
This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic
materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction,
lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the
Photographer. In the event the Studio/Photographer fails to
perform for any reason, the Studio/Photographer shall not be liable for
any amount in excess of all monies paid.
• Client is aware that color dyes
in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of
dyes, and Client releases Photographer from any liability for any claims
whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration due to such inherent qualities.
• Digital images are not full
resolution and shall be limited to 72dpi or less in resolution and limited in
size to 8x10 or less and are designed for and shall be used only for digital display only. You agree not to print or hard copy duplicate in any manner and acknowledge that by doing so you are in violation of copyright laws.
• The charges in this Contract are
based on the Studio’s/Photographer’s Standard Price List. This price list is
adjusted periodically and future or changed orders shall be charged at the
prices in effect at the time when the order or change is placed.
• Memories / Gift certificate have no cash value once purchased and may not be redeemed or refunded for cash if entire value of certificate is not used or session is canceled for any reason. Certificates have expiration dates and may not be extended.
• NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is
ILLEGAL to copy or reproduce these photographs or videos elsewhere without
Studio’s/Photographer’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject
to its civil and criminal penalties.
• Mike Christopher Photography LLC
reserves the right to change or amend these conditions at any time.
• These Terms and Conditions and the Contract incorporates the
entire understanding of the parties and is governed by the laws of Oro Valley,
and the state of Arizona. Any modifications of this Contract must be in writing and signed by both
parties. All sales are final, product can not be returned or refunded.